• Winner, 2017 Florida Guitar Festival, Open Division
• Winner, 2017 East Carolina Professional Artist Competition
• Winner, 2015 Sierra Nevada International Guitar Competition
• Winner, 2013 Vanguard University Concerto Competition.
• Winner, 2013 Aron Green ASTA Guitar Competition
• Winner, 2013 Musical Arts Competition of Orange County
• Winner, 2012 Sigma Alpha Iota Scholarship Competition
• 2nd at the 2018 Schubert Club Scholarship Competition
• 2ndat the 2018 Mountain View Guitar Festival, Solo Artist Division
• 2ndat the 2018 23rd Annual Appalachian Guitar Festival and Competition
• 2nd at the 2017 Louisville Solo Artist Guitar Competition
• 2nd at the 2017 Wilson Center Guitar Competition and festival
• 2nd at the 2016 Wilson Center Guitar Competition and festival
• 2nd at the 2015 Wilson Center Guitar Competition and festival
• 2nd at the 2015 20th Annual Appalachian Guitar Festival and Competition
• 2nd at the 2014 Pacific Guitar Festival
• 3rd at the 2018 Classical Minds International Guitar Competition, Houston, Texas
• 3rd at the 2015 MacDowell Club of Milwaukee Music Competition
• 3rd at the 2015 Montreal International Classical Guitar Festival and Competition
• 3rd (Runner-up) at the 2014 UWM Concerto and Aria Competition
• 3rd at the 2013 American Guitar Society Bickford Award
• 3rd at the 2011 Pacific Guitar Festival
• Honorable Mention (3rd): 2017 Schubert Club Competition
• Honorable Mention: 2017 Southern Illinois Young Artist Competition
• Finalist in the 2013 Sierra Nevada Guitar Competition
• Finalist in the 2014 Frances Walton Competition of Ladies Musical Club of Seattle
• 1 of 15 selected competitors for the 2012 Parkening International Guitar Competition, (1 of 5 from USA)
1 of 5 from the United States.
• 1 of 15 selected competitors for the 2015 Parkening International Guitar Competition, (1 of 2 from USA)
• Graduate Teaching Assistantship: University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee 2014-16
• Graduate Student Travel Grant: For performance at the Texas A&M International Guitar Symposium and Competition in College Station, TX 77843, Texas, 10/24/2014 - 10/26/2014.
• Chancellor Award: University of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 2014-15
• Outstanding Recital of the Year: Vanguard University 2011-12
• Most Promising Freshman of the Year: Vanguard University 2010-11
• Christopher Parkening, labeled as the ‘heir to Andres Segovia’ with dozens of Angle/EMI recordings and 2 Grammy nominations.
• Scott Tennant, Grammy award winning artist, and author of the innovative technique book, Pumping Nylon, faculty of USC, member of LAGQ
• William Kanengiser, Founding member of the Grammy award winning LAGQ, faculty of USC
• Andrew York, Renowned composer and founding member of the Grammy award winning LAGQ
• Ricardo Gallen, Professor of Guitar at the Hochschule für Musik "Franz Liszt", Weimar, Germany, discography includes 8 Naxos recordings.
• Rene Izquierdo, Award-winning Cuban guitarist, professor of guitar at University of Wisconsin Milwaukee.
• Edoardo Catemario, Italian guitarist, visiting professor at the Royal Academy of Music, London, and records with Decca and ARTS music.
• Martha Masters, award winning American guitarist, whose first recital disc sold over 10,000 copies worldwide in the first year of its release
• Thomas Viloteau, Award-winning French guitarist, winner of 7 International guitar competitions, performer throughout Europe and North America
• David Grimes, Composer and innovator of the guitar orchestra, with dozens of Mel-bay Publications, and Editions Doberman-Yppan
• Luis Orlandini, Chilean guitarist, professor at the University of Chile,
• Peter Zisa, teacher, Professor of guitar at Portland Community College
• Anne Waller, teacher, Senior Lecturer at Northwestern University
• Matt Denman, Matthew Denman is the Instructor of Guitar at Oklahoma City University, Director of Education for the GFA, and Director of the Celedonio Romero Guitar Institute.
• Guitar duets, trios, quartets and ensemble;
Including repertoire of
Duets: Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky – Selections from the Nutracker Suite: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, Arabian Dance
Anonymous: Le Rossignol
Trios: Original Music for Guitar Trio: Samuel Garcia – Silent Hill
Quartets: Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - Selections from the Nutracker Suite: Miniature Overture, Russian Dance
Original Music for Guitar Quartet: Dr. Greg Glancey, Drum, Strummer Boy, Drum! [From Little Drummer Boy] And Jam Ye Merry Gents! [from God Rest, Ye Merry Gentlemen]
• Orchestra: Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco – Concerto in D for Guitar Op. 99
• String quartet: Antionio Vivaldi - Concerto in D major, RV 93
• Organ and guitar: Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco – Concerto in D for Guitar Op. 99
• Flute and guitar: Including repertoire by Robert Beaser, Mountain Songs, Gabriel Fauré, Sicilienne
• Violin and guitar, Including repertoire Astor Piazzolla - Night Club 1960 from Histoire du Tango
• Voice and guitar, Including repertoire by John Dowland – Come Again
• Piano and guitar, Including repertoire by Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco – Fantasia para Guitarra y Piano Op. 145
• Percussion [xylophone, marimba, tom-tom, scraper, castanets, cymbal, orchestra bells, and triangle] and guitar; original music – Tommy Murphy - Static
• Collaborations with dancers and guitar: Repertoire from the classical guitar are choreographed to, with interaction between dancers and the guitarist.
• Guitar and Choir: Christmas performance and arrangement of Mary Did You Know
• Original music for guitar: See above selection